Re-Opening of All Saints

We are now moving towards re-opening All Saints, we do not yet have a date, there is a process we need to go through until permission will be granted for us to hold services in the Church again. It is unlikely that everything will be in place and the permission will have been received before September. The vestry will be embarking on a risk assessment after which a plan will be drawn up and implemented. Below will give you some kind of idea as to what might encountered if you attended a service, it will not be as it was before. This is also in the centre of the magazine and available as a pdf below.

The Sunday service will continue to be offered on live via zoom until at least the end of August. After that date there will continue to be an on-line option but it may take a different form.

Further information will be made available once it is known.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.