From 2nd May there will be two options for how to worship at our 10.30am Sunday service. You can either worship at All Saints or join the live streaming via zoom.
The zoom meeting number every Sunday is 811 6676 4175, and the password is Genesis.
- Please be seated by 10:25am.
- Masks are compulsory within the buildings.
- You must maintain 2 meters from all other household bubbles, both inside the building and in the church grounds.
- You will be requested to use the hand sanitizers upon entry and when leaving either the church or the halls. Also before and after receiving communion.
- You do not need to pre-book.
- Please be aware there may be rare times when you may not be able to sit with other members of your household group.
- The door behind the organ and the front door will remain open during the service to provide the required ventilation. Please dress accordingly.
- Communion will be in one kind only and will be brought to you in your seat.
- Once seated you are requested not to move until directly to leave by the stewards.
- You can not change your seat once seated, as no one else is permitted to sit in the seat you have vacated.
- You may stand, if you wish, for the Gloria, Gospel and Creed.
- There will be no singing unless we are in level 0 or 1.
- Entrance to the halls is for the use of toilets only.
- There will be no coffee/tea after the service.
- The car park in the church grounds is not currently available.
- Please do not bring any items not needed for the service to church with you.
- The umbrella stand and coat hooks are not currently available for use, please take any such items to your seat with you.
- On your first visit a liturgy book will be available for you. The booklet contains the Eucharistic service at the front with A Service of the Word to the rear. One of either of these two services will be used for the foreseeable future. This liturgy booklet will be your personal copy of the services and you are requested to take the liturgy book home with you and bring with you on your return visits. The liturgy booklet is also available as a pdf below and can be brought in electronic form if you prefer.